飞机群组,电报群组大全,Telegram群组导航,telegram中文群组,telegram群组,Telegram 美国 群组,telegram群组爬虫,电报群 科学上网,小飞机 怎么 加 群,新加坡telegram群组,tg群

首页社会正文

ô để la gì(www.84vng.com):KWAP looking to increase exposure

admin2022-10-307

Telegram群组www.tel8.vip)是一个Telegram群组分享平台。Telegram群组包括Telegram群组、Telegram群组索引、Telegram群组导航、新加坡Telegram群组、Telegram中文群组、Telegram群组(其他)、Telegram 美国 群组、Telegram群组爬虫、电报群 科学上网、小飞机 怎么 加 群、tg群等内容。Telegram群组为广大电报用户提供各种电报群组/电报频道/电报机器人导航服务。

KWAP CEO Nik Amlizan Mohamed

PETALING JAYA: The relative valuation of stocks on Bursa Malaysia is considered “cheap” and may offer opportunities for the Retirement Fund Inc (KWAP) in the near to medium term even as market volatility continues to dominate risk assets.

KWAP CEO Nik Amlizan Mohamed said the benchmark FBM KLCI used to trade at 17 times price to earnings ratio (PER) just a few years ago but the pandemic and current bearish global markets have seen valuation of the local index fall to 12 or 13 times PER.

“And there may even be cheaper companies (on Bursa) as well. We like the ones which pay a high dividend obviously, have cashflow along with a business strategy which is something that we can understand and track where their progress is at,” she said at the MIDF Conversations forum yesterday.

While KWAP is looking to increase its exposure in the private market, in the public market space the fund preferred companies which have a good environmental, social, and governance (ESG) strategy in place, she added.

“ESG is very close to our heart. Companies who are looking at and embracing ESG to help make the world a better place and move to become exemplary champions within their industry – we will be invested in them as well,” she said.

However, Nik Amlizan noted green investments that are readily available on the public market consists of only about 8% of total assets that are available in the market today.

“If we are serious on becoming a carbon neutral portfolio, we can’t just be invested into these (8%). We must look at the other 92% in order to elevate them to become green. And in this transition from brown to green businesses – we can’t kill these companies. How can we not provide them a lifeline to make this transition,” she said.

,

ô để la gì(www.84vng.com):ô để la gì(www.84vng.com) cổng Chơi tài xỉu uy tín nhất việt nam。ô để la gì(www.84vng.com)game tài Xỉu ô để la gì online công bằng nhất,ô để la gì(www.84vng.com)cổng game không thể dự đoán can thiệp,mở thưởng bằng blockchain ,đảm bảo kết quả công bằng.

,

She added KWAP’s investment approach is based on a strong proponent for this “just transition” that is anchored with a workable plan and journey from the company.

“Each industry would have its own preferred journey. Actions do matter, while we can say we want to do this and that, it must be followed through by real actions,” Nik Amlizan added.

She added KWAP was aware of the “green washing” tendencies today and preferred to measure ESG-friendly moves that companies make to how impactful the outcomes are.

Nik Amlizan was appointed to head KWAP in late 2020 after having served as the CEO of Lembaga Tabung Angkatan Tentera.

She was also KWAP’s chief investment officer for four years and worked with the organisation in various roles since she first joined the fund in 2007.

At present, KWAP has 80% of its assets under management (AUM) worth RM159bil (in 2021) parked in the public and private Malaysian market while the remainder 20% of its investments are abroad.

“Come rain or shine, our performance is highly dependent on how well our markets do and we will continue to stay invested with our partners in their journey of trying to expand regionally or globally. There are some really good companies that we actually have quite frequent conversations with as well,” she said.

,

Cách kiếm tiền từ game NFT(www.vng.app):Cách kiếm tiền từ game NFT(www.vng.app) cổng Chơi tài xỉu uy tín nhất việt nam。Cách kiếm tiền từ game NFT(www.vng.app)game tài Xỉu đánh bạc online công bằng nhất,Cách kiếm tiền từ game NFT(www.vng.app)cổng game không thể dự đoán can thiệp,mở thưởng bằng blockchain ,đảm bảo kết quả công bằng.

网友评论

热门标签